BG3 World Reveal Video

Baldur's gate 3

wolfgrimdark

Follower of Fenris Wolf
Original Sin Donor
Apologies if this was released already … I just came across it today.

EDIT: fixed title to say reveal not review :p

Looks expensive. Hope it's successful.

That video unfortunately is really just an announcement of a forthcoming gameplay reveal later this month.

Correction it's an announcement Larian will reveal Baldur's Gate 3 at Pax West later this month. So technically yes it's an announcement for an announcement once again.

Once again it'll probably be turn-based and I'll complain while secretly loving it.:(

Correction it's an announcement Larian will reveal Baldur's Gate 3 at Pax West later this month. So technically yes it's an announcement for an announcement once again.
Na, I'd say it's an anouncement of a demonstration.
Or did I miss something and they annouced to announce something like a release date?

I am excited but these announcements for the announcements for the demonstration and and the announcement are getting out of hand. Just show us the gameplay already and shut up :p But I agree with KaosWarMonk, this does look expensive.

I did like that it showed some general "making the game" scenes, found that interesting even if one of those hype building announce the announcement thingies :p

Na, I'd say it's an anouncement of a demonstration.
Or did I miss something and they annouced to announce something like a release date?
Modern joke about an announcement about an announcement that all.

Just look at the news-bits for this trope on most new games.:biggrin:

Just hoping the pacing is better than that in DOS:2, where half the game took place on a single map.
Don't worry as I to thought the same. After the prologue map I assumed each act would have it's own map only to be let down when it was only one huge open map.

Back
Top Bottom