Written reviews and compilations

I think it's fair to say this thread has gone completely off course. ;)

If there's going to be an ad-or-subscription option here, shouldn't a dedicated thread be made if people have questions (because they most probably will - already have, in fact)? Not everyone is as fierce about privacy, but I suspect that topic will arise again too.

You can always take a sneak peek at Sorcerer's Place and the RPGCodex.

If there's going to be an ad-or-subscription option here, shouldn't a dedicated thread be made if people have questions (because they most probably will - already have, in fact)? Not everyone is as fierce about privacy, but I suspect that topic will arise again too.
Yeah, that's true, but the thread was already discussing the advertising topic before I joined in - it's just where the conversation was happening.

I don't mean to be fierce about it, and thought it was a useful discussion. I wasn't planning on making a fuss about ads being introduced when it happens. The decision was taken to go with Sorcerer's Place, and we knew that was the deal. Overall I think that's worked out well. But I did disagree with some of what was being said, and I am very interested in security and privacy, so we had it out. I won't harp on about it forever.

It's a bit like the gacha thing - I despise the model, and think it's a real problem for many people. But I feel I made my point on that, and I don't go on about it all the time.

I'll make one once there's something in place to facilitate donations and ad-free access, though the extended discussion here would be better off in a separate thread (not the basic info one), I expect. I'll split it from this thread if need be when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom