Ys IX releases in Japan next month

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Called Monstrum NOX, the next entry about two "worthless" friends gets it's initial release on PS4 but it's safe to assume we'll see it on PC in west soon just as was with Ys VIII (Lacrimosa of Dana).

Trailer:

I'm not buying as it's 99% combat and 1% story series of games, but OST will be mine. Especially if reworked into super arrange version like ToSC one. I adore symphonic rock and it's a shame hearing it in a trailer for another grinder.

I've looked at the Ys brand a few times in the past but have yet to acquire any of them, I'm just not certain they'd be to my liking. I'll add this one to the list for me to keep an eye on and see what people think of it post-launch.

Wow - character graphics look OK but everything else looks more like PS3, maybe even PS2. Is this one of those games that just keeps using the same graphics engine over and over?

What do you know it's getting a PC release. Really not surprised.:biggrin:

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox - Announcement Trailer

Learn more at Play-Ys.com Vanquish the creatures of the night in Ys IX: Monstrum Nox! Renowned adventurer Adol Christin is cursed by a mysterious woman and becomes a Monstrum, a powerful being who can exorcise monsters. To escape from the city of Balduq, he must ally with five other Monstrum, each with their own unique Gifts, and stop the Grimwald Nox, a shadowy dimension that threatens to seep into the real world. Coming 2021.

Back
Top Bottom