HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A Kickstarter campaign for Zoria: Age of Shattering has been announced:

Kickstarter campaign is coming soon!

👋 Hello adventurers!

Your eyes are perfectly fine! It's true; we're launching a Kickstarter campaign very soon! 😊

Why have we decided on this step? Thanks to Kickstarter, we can engage a broader community in the development process, implement exciting extra content, and spread the word about Zoria! Along with the campaign, we will have a big surprise that we can't wait to share with you.

Share this news with all your friends who love RPGs with turn-based combat, and click the big green button "Notify me on launch" on our Kickstarter page to be up to date with the campaign, news, and more! 🔥

You can visit the page by clicking >here<.

Keep your eye on our social media; as soon we'll have more detailed information for you, like the date of a launch!

Until the next time ❤️
More information.

Hmm...I completely forgot about this game. I'll definitely back it for the minimum.

Seems odd that they didn't do this sooner considering how far into development they are. I see the reasons they're giving, but still...

Seems odd that they didn't do this sooner considering how far into development they are. I see the reasons they're giving, but still...
TTG is very far with the development; the game's premiere is not at risk. Kickstarter funds will help with improving game mechanics and adding some features :)

Back
Top Bottom