Zoria: Age of Shattering - Kickstarter started

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Anshar Publishing and Tiny Trinket Games has launched a Kickstarter campaign for a classic tactical RPG named Zoria: Age of Shattering. A free demo is available on Steam:

Zoria: Age of Shattering - Kickstarter Trailer

Zoria: Age of Shattering is a classic tactical RPG with fluid turn-based combat, outpost, and follower management. Lead a team of four heroes with their unique skills and perks. Every team member contributes to battles undertaken in the fantasy world of Zoria. The expansive land is filled with magic, ancient history, tumultuous politics, and countless mysteries waiting to be solved by your party.

Remember, the success of your mission depends not only on your strategic thinking or the strength of your weapons. It's all about the party's condition - resting and crafting are crucial mechanics of the game. So, tell me, stranger... Are you ready to embark and conquer?

Following almost two centuries of peace and prosperity after the conclusion of the Great Fiends War, the Kingdom of Elion finds itself again in chaos. Take on the role of Andar Witherell, a young and ambitious Captain who quickly advanced in ranks due to a mix of smartness and opportunism. None other than the War Chancellor assigned you to your next task. Your task is simple. Gather the best warriors and mages, and form the team that will liberate the Kingdom under your leadership. Take part in the preparations of the Elion's Last Stand, but war is not the only danger waiting for you...

GAMEPLAY
Zoria's Gameplay is a unique mix of action-adventure RPG and tactical management. Explore the beautiful lands of Zoria, from mountains to the ocean, towns and dungeons, follow the story or discover its secrets. Your outpost is your base. Expanding it gives you access to better facilities and the ability to influence more of the world around you, while leveling your followers allows you to explore deeper, further into the unknown.

ADVENTURES
All the adventures in the game are hand-crafted, with multiple paths and various options for exploration, depending on the setup of your party and their environment abilities. You can always revisit a dungeon with another party to see previously inaccessible places and finish all the side quests.

RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Adventures need to be planned out carefully and supplies stocked accordingly. Without supplies, the team cannot restore their vital resources, making any dungeon much more dangerous. Bringing enough supplies for the journey or upgrading your cooking skills to make better use of all the land has to offer that's a choice for everyone to make.

TURN-BASED COMBAT
Zoria's combat is a Tactical, Turn-based confrontation designed around the special characteristics of each class, abilities, resistances, deadly ranged attacks or strong AOE defenses, healing, and much more. But turn-based doesn't mean static, so choose your battlegrounds wisely, as any wandering creature or enemy that gets too close might join in and ruin your best-laid plans. You can choose your party from eight different classes, each with a unique skill set in combat and exploring the world. Magic, ranged attacks, sheer power, blocks and stuns, bleed and poisons, magic resistances - all there to explore, use and upgrade.
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

I played the demo a while, and while I can truly nothing substantially wrong with it and a lot to like about it, I just don't feel compelled to fire it up.

New update and Gameplay Video

We're Tiny Trinket Games, pleased to meet ya! - Info about free demo
Hello! Many of you are hearing about us for the first time. Let us quickly introduce ourselves. We're Tiny Trinket Games, a team of 3 passionate devs from Bucharest, Romania, who dream of creating impactful RPG games. Sounds cliche, right?

We've been working on Zoria: Age Shattering since 2018. We can proudly say we have around 80% of the finished content. We teamed up with Anshar Publishing to give you guys as many opportunities as possible to get familiar with Zoria. That's why we treat Kickstarter as a part of the community-driven approach to our fans. The collected budget will be spent on improvements and additional content we have ideas for, like new classes, locations, and mechanics, which will make the world of Zoria more complex and offer what players expect from immersive RPGs. We hope you will join us on this journey!

We're Tiny Trinket Games, a team of 3 passionate devs
If that is true and this has been in development by only 3 developers it is quite impressive.

Agree the game is impressive for a very small three man team. Try the demo as it sold the game for me. It still needs improvement in the graphic department, but it's not that bad.^^

Last edited:
Looks pretty good for just $15. I probably should have waited a couple weeks, but couldn't resist.

Backed!
Loved the old demo. Has the new one improved? I need to play it again.

They've posted an update introducing themselves:

Backed it. Loved the demo they had released last year. Gonna check the new one too.

A couple of more updates this week.

Campaign Status Update + some information about GOG.COM
We're pleased to inform you that GOG.com has joined our campaign, and you can download the latest demo on their platform as we speak! Click on the below graphic and enjoy the gameplay.
We're out of "Thief - Early Bird)" pledge tier!
Hey Everyone! Wow, that was fast! In less than 48 hours, we ran out of the first pledge tier! Thank you so much for supporting the project, and we encourage you to check on the next tiers as these have awesome rewards as well!
Dev Diary #2 - Let's talk about the Stats!
Today we want to talk about some stats, armor, and attack types in Zoria. There are a lot of mechanics in the game that we believe we should cover, so you get the idea of what to expect when you jump into the world of Zoria. It's going to be a pretty long diary today, so grab your favorite beverage, snacks and enjoy the guide!

It looks like they should reach their goal.

I seem to remember the game feeling somewhat generic and uninspired when I played the demo.

New update.

We have raised 10,000 euros!
And we can't believe it! Thank you very much, and as a token of our gratitude, we share an exclusive screenshot of one of the opponents we are working on. Please meet the (extra)ordinary bear.

1663896613287.png

Back
Top Bottom