Carnival of Gods: Oppression
In a titanic war between the seven deities of Aeriasiil, six of them opposed their brother's will to enslave the free races of the world. During the clash they managed to destroy his Divine Weapon thus weakening him enough to imprison him in a place beyond space called Limbo, where his power would be further weakened by the arcane power of the place.
Every hundred years the access portals to Limbo reopen thanks to the cycle of revitalization of the Seal Energy that allows the very existence of it. Now that the portals are open again, many of the Tyrant's Disciples are crossing them to help their Master escape from his captivity.
The gods, creatures of immense power, suffer more from the harmful effects of Limbo than the free races of the world, so they would not be able to stop the rise of their imprisoned brother while they have to protect themselves from his acolytes and the influence of Limbo. Three heroes are called to become their Champions, crossing one of the portals they will have to prevent the return of the Tyrant fighting him and his servants.
Success will allow them to return safely to their world, Aeriasiil, proving their worth thus ensuring peace and serenity in the years to come. Failure, however, will throw the whole world into a deep darkness in which the Tyrant will carry out his revenge: subject the free races to his will, absorb all the magical power out of the world and finally annihilate his brothers and reign as the sole ruler.
Become the Champions of the Gods, fight for your people, defend your world, without your efforts everything will be lost.
- High customization (choose your prefered World Map with its unique Seasons providing buffs and rewards, Party Members and their Equipment, Tyrant with its Rage Spells empowering their Disciples servants fought during missions and Game Difficulty)
- Procedural generated maps, levels and enemies faced during missions for an always different experience
- Exploration freedom inside Mission Scenes: explore every corner or go straight to the source of the problem
- Real time semi-idle combat, take decisions during Planning Phase and watch the results of them during Action Phase
- Dynamic combat where injuries weaken you and your targets dealing less damage the more injuries they have
- 5 Races with 3 different Talents per Race to choose, 5 Weapons with different bonuses and a peculiar Spell, 10 Glyphs to empower your chosen Weapon with passive bonuses, 6 Magic Symbols with 3 Passive skills, 5 Active Spells and 1 Dynamic Spell (which have different effects during combat based on your choice) to choose for each Heroes
- Gain Experience and increase your party level to face more hard fights
- Recover precious magic Mana Stones during your Missions to change your party equipment
- High replaybility
Information aboutCarnival of Gods: Oppression
Developer: Infinite Worlds Studios
Genre: Tactical RPG
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Expected: 2023-04-01
· Publisher: Infinite Worlds Studios