Dust to the End - All News
Monday - August 02, 2021
Dust to the End - Releasing Early August
The most recent update for Dust to the End announces that the game is releasing in early August.
The game will be available in two new languages: Spanish and French
This is a very special day for the whole team of Haojoy Game, since we can finally share with you that Dust to the End is going to be fully released in early August!
The idea of revealing the official date makes us feel excited, but we need to wait a bit more before that moment comes. Nevertheless, we can tell you the game will include two new language patches that players have been waiting for a long time: Spanish and French! This is happening thanks to our incredible community of players. Many of you have been working with us hand in hand to make Dust to the End a better game — and that’s something we’re going to appreciate forever!
Of course, these new translations will be open to corrections to make sure that everyone makes the most of their playing experience. Same goes for the current language packs in English, Chinese and Russian.
In addition to this, we’re glad to announce that our recent partnership with 2P Games, an indie publisher who you might know from games like Immortal Life, Nigate Tale and Zengeon; will allow us to offer a better community and support service.
From now on, they will help us solve questions in the Steam forums and their Discord server is open for you all to make new friends, share your doubts about the game and send suggestions to improve it after the full release. We invite you to join them now and say “hi” in the main chat!
Don’t hesitate to leave a message in the comment section if you have any further questions, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your
time and have a nice day!
Saturday - January 02, 2021
Dust to the End - New Features
The Early Access Strategy RPG Dust to the End got some new features:
Update log 2020-12-30
- New Feature 1: Produce Goods
Obtain raw materials in the shop, buy tools in the black market, and produce the goods you want!
- New Feature 2: Equipment Upgrade
After killing Bug beasts and Hyenas, obtain the corresponding materials to upgrade your weapons and armor!
- Add: new goods and tools
- Added 2 achievements
- Optimized the lag bug in the "Caravan" interface
- Optimized some text
Wish you and your family have a happy, a healthy, a prosperous 2021 :)
Sunday - October 04, 2020
Dust to the End - Early Access Release
The Early Access version of the post apocalytic RPG Dust to the End has been released:
Dust to the End - dust to the end gameplay trailerloading...
Nuclear wars ended human civilization,the survivors hid in the underground shelter through a stagnant but safe century.When the radiation from the ground gradually dissipates,the survivors returned to the surface and began the reconstruction of civilization.Sadly, mankinds failed to learn from the tragic ending of the last civilization,intrigue and deceit, blood and blood are repeated in this wasteland world. In order to compete for land and resources, emerging forces began to fight against each other, chaos in everywhere.
Not long ago, a human trafficking organization called the "Black Death" ransacked an shelter called "507". After looting, a large number of residents became slaves.As the lucky one of 507, you escaped a catastrophe, but survival is never easy.When you walk out of the ruins of 507 and come to this wasteland world, these choices are already in front of you.
- The semi-open world map will encounter various monsters and beasts, bandit robbers, emergencies, and harsh natural environments when moving on the big map.
- There are more than 50 cities and towns of different sizes and more than 100 kinds of trading goods in the game for players to find out the property and demand, run business transactions, and earn the difference.
- There are 9 categories of weapons. Different weapons can release different fighting skills in battle. Reasonable and skillful skill matching can make fighting more effective.
- Each recruited mercenary has his own personality, which determines the mercenary’s mood and team status, which in turn affects the team’s combat effectiveness and attitude.
- Inquire about informations, explore ruins, establish and operate underground bases, and gain output.
- Interface design in waste soil style, with more than 40 exquisite character drawings.
- Multiple ending plots, different dialogue choices will affect the plot trend and the final ending.
Sunday - July 05, 2020
Dust to the End - Announced for August 31
The post-apocalytic RPG Dust to the End will be released on August 31:
Dust to the End shows a world of wasteland in the last days, there is only one rule in the wasteland world, that is to do everything possible to survive! In order to survive, you can wander around in this open wasteland world, earn money by running merchants to form a caravan, and become a wasteland merchant on the rich side. In order to survive, you can also explore the entire world of dust, take your own expedition to search every abandoned underground ruins, and experience a fortune. In order to survive, you can even pull out a team to fight and rob around...
Background of the story
A nuclear war ended human civilization, and survivors spent a century of stagnation and safety hiding in an underground refuge. When the radiation on the ground gradually dissipated, the survivors returned to the surface and began the reconstruction of civilization. Sadly, mankind has not learned from the tragic ending of the previous round of civilization, and the history of fraud is repeated in this wasteland world. In order to compete for land and resources, the emerging forces began to make a big deal between them, doing wars, looting and even human trafficking. Not long ago, a human trafficking organization named "Black Death" ransacked a shelter called "507". After some looting, a large number of residents became captives. The protagonist escaped as a lucky 507, but survival is never easy, is it a stubborn survival or a persistent breath? Escape from reality or bloodthirsty revenge? When the protagonist walked out of the ruins of 507 and came to this wasteland world, these choices were already in front of him.
- Materials in the wasteland world are scarce, and trade exchanges between regions are not close enough. This creates opportunities for merchants. There are nearly 50 towns of different sizes and more than 100 kinds of traded goods in the game.
- Each town has its own specialty products and demand goods. Players need to ascertain the town's production and demand, and then formulate trade routes to maximize the profits of businessmen.
- When you are on the way to run a business, you may meet passers-by for help and find an abandoned camp, or be robbed, guarded extortion, and a terrible desert storm.
- You will also encounter fierce roaring dogs, mutant giant beasts and other travelers and caravans.
- In order to run a business safely, you must hire mercenaries to form a caravan, and each mercenary has its own character.
- These personalities will affect the mood of each caravan member and the state of the caravan. Whether you can take this team well and handle interpersonal relationships will test the player's team management level.
- Mercenary mercenaries can quickly increase the combat strength of caravans to meet various challenges, but naturally there are more mercenaries than people. . Players must have sufficient funds to purchase equipment for the team mercenaries and pay weekly salary.
- Equipped with different weapons will have different combat skills. You can build a team based on the mercenary's occupation, skills and personal preferences.