Little Witch in the Woods
A little witch's daily life as apprentice
In the 'LUCEREIN ORTU', witches live together. They built 'Witch House' in various areas and have been sending their apprentice witches there. The apprentice witches must go to the one of the 'Witch's Houses' and help the nearby village and villagers. If you complete your apprenticeship successfully, you can become a formal witch. Become Ellie the Apprentice Witch and experience her daily life!
- Become the main character, Ellie, and proceed with the story so that you can complete your apprenticeship successfully.
- Practice the teachings you learned at the Witch School, help people and make the world a better place.
- Make friends with the charming characters in village, and listen to the inner story they bear. If you can be their best friend, you maybe hear their secret.
Activities & Explore
- Gather and Process materials to create potions! The potions are useful in solving problems.
- Explore a mysterious fantasy world. You can find unique areas, and you can meet cute creatures there. Interact with various creatures and fill in the information in the witch's book!
- Find a hidden place! You can get special items or find shortcuts there.
Leisurely daily life(To be updated later)
- Chat with new friends and find out their tastes. If you give them a gift that suits their taste, you will be able to get closer to your friends more quickly.
- The witch and the cat are inseparable partnerships historically. Communicate with cats living in various places. Their each personality will be as different as appearances. If you have a fateful encounter with a cat, the cat may want to spend every day with you.
- Sometimes you can fish and enjoy the peace. A relaxing rest will give you the energy to go on a vigorous adventure the next day.