This is an old school RPG in the style of and inspired by Ultima 3.
- Classless character creation with modifiable skills.
- Build a party of up to five characters.
- Huge (300x300 tile) open world to be explored with nonlinear story progression.
- Beautiful retro pixel scenery that changes with the seasons.
- Additional gigantic multi-level underworld with separate town and battle maps.
- Turn-based combat in the early Ultima style.
- Hundreds of weapons, armor, and special items.
- Dozens of magical spells and songs.
- 40+ hours of game play.
- A fantasy role playing experience reminiscent of the 2D tile based RPGs of the 1980s.
PLOT : A mysterious figure has resurrected three ancient rulers of realms from their long, cold slumbers within their barrows. The barrow wights have taken up residence in the ruins of their former keeps and unleashed legions of undead to wreck havoc upon the lands. The denizens of the land have also become emboldened by the growing shadow of evil and despair. In desperation, the Lord Deciper has issued forth a calling for heroes to come to the aid of the people, and to find a way to thrust back the growing darkness and return the barrow wights to their slumber. But, is all as it seems?