ATOM RPG: Trudograd - Patch 1.032
In the patch series, ATOM RPG: Trudograd received an update on Steam, GOG should get it shortly. No pumpkins announced in the log.
We are happy to announce that this update added two new translations to the game: Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
In addition, we corrected a number of typos and item names. Thank you very much for helping us find these issues in the game!
Naturally, we have also fixed several important bugs:
- Fixed the unique TT pistol class in Ivan Doe’s chest;
- When moving incomplete stacks of loot, the current weight does not change for the character and companions;
- Fixed incorrect AP numbers which previously displayed in descriptions in the modification window;
- Lockpicking the door no longer breaks the logic of Kondrashkin's quest;
- Fixed a bug in the attic that did not generate opponents when choosing the combat option via the vignette;
- Fixed the logic in the Dandelion quest when completing the quest with the help of Ruta;
- Fixed the disappearance of Arashi on the cargo ship;
- Fixed a bug in a random encounter with mercenaries;
- Fixed a bug with the box with the GP-25 at the underground training facility;
- Fixed a bug in the Big Cave caused by saving after destroying the wall;
- Fixed the behavior of Laptev the Musician.
Information aboutATOM RPG: Trudograd