Consortium - Patch 1.107 Released
Interdimensional Games has posted information that patch V1.107 is now available.
V1.107 is hereMAJOR FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Performance: The deferred lighting shaders were optimized, boosting frame-rate across the board.
- Fixed Merc A.I "stopping" after dealing with Kiril.
- Game updated with latest version of IGGY (Many Flash HUD stability and performance improvements)
- Controller support now working. We intend to polish this more in the future.
MINOR FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Reduced player utility energy drain for CEAR laser
- Dramatically reduced the damage the CEAR laser does to the player over time.
- Lowered shield recharge rate.
- Reduced difficulty of traitor fight
IN PROGRESS STUFF / ISSUES WE ARE FOCUSSING ON
- Non-responsive characters. This is very rare, but the cause is possibly related to the python code that controls the conversation system breaking on certain configurations. We have added additional debug information to help us in these cases. Working on it...
- Performance. We're continuing to look for ways to further improve the game's performance.
- Game is being upgraded to DX9Ex. This solves the alt-tabbing crash issue, changing settings in-game, etc. However, after testing it we uncovered that some configuations were unable to start the game at all, so it was removed for now. Working on it...
- Chip replacement issues. We're still working on isolating the precise cause of the rare issue of the chips not being fixable in a few spots in the game.
- Spanish localization. In progress...
- Doubling sub-titles.
- Issues with some achievements not firing when they should.
Finally, here is a special note from us , the developer/publisher of CONSORTIUM, to you, our treasured gamers who are supporting us through buying and playing our game (THANK-YOU!)
-The iDGi and CONSORTIUM team