Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Lords of the Fallen - Patch 1.3 Released
by Couchpotato, 2014-11-14 04:24:53
CI Games shared information on Steam about a new patch for Lords of the Fallen. Here is a list of some of the new changes, and additions added to the game.
Patch 1.3 Notes
We would like to announce that patch 1.3 was just released. A few options have been added to the in-game settings including separate setting for Chromatic Abberation (Post Chromashift). Major gameplay issues have been fixed with the update.
The following features have been added to the game:
- Separate Chromatic Abberation setting (Post Chromashift)
- Invert X-axis option
- Toggle target switching after killing an enemy option
- A warning message when the user enables very high resolution textures (performance and stability issues)
List of fixed technical issues:
- Damage value displayed in the inventory when a non-physical weapon is equipped
- Sudden contrast changes at the outdoor areas
- Missing cursor when displaying message boxes in the game
- The splash screens timings that were incorrect on some machines
- Scaling for weapons with an attribute requirement lower than 10
- First tutorial issue with message box not popping up
- Chinese localization issue
Newsbit options: Add / View Comments (1) | Forward this newsbit | Link to this Newsbit
Information aboutLords of the Fallen
SP/MP: Single + MP