Van Helsing: Final Cut - Video and Screenshots
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is making its way to Gamescom. For those who forgot what this is, it is the collection of all three games with some extras.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is a standalone product that:
- Combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- Provides more than 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- Lets the player choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
- Has a reworked and extended skill tree system
- Contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
Whether the player has completed the campaign or not, it is possible to
- Create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- Play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- Try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- Join one of the refined multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
- Reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and currency, Dreamshards
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be released in September 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come. It will be a standalone title on Steam, priced at $44.99. Anyone who owns all three games in the trilogy already will get the game for free.
We have four screenshots in our gallery.
And a video:
Information aboutVan Helsing: Final Cut
SP/MP: Single + MP
Genre: Hack & Slash