Sovereign Syndicate - New Playtest launches today
Crimson Herrings Studios are launching a public playtest of Sovereign Syndicate today:
New Playtest Launches Today!
Sovereign Syndicate Development Update August 2022
It’s been a few months since our last major update. We’ve been hard at work on the game, incorporating all your great feedback from the last playtest.
We launched a new playtest today with all the latest changes. Head over to the Steam page and download the latest, or just update it if you kept it in your library from last time. The playtest is public and doesn’t require a key.
As I mentioned our last playtest generated a lot of great feedback, both positive and constructive, and we’ve spent the last few months reviewing this feedback and taking action to move the game forward.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll see in the latest version.
- New character creation and customization options
- Simplified skills and character sheet
- Improved tarot card mechanic
- Improved flow and readability of dialogue
- Improved communication of changes to your character, inventory, journal, and tasks
- Improved loading times and framerates
We’re excited about these changes and look forward to your feedback! As always, you can catch us over on Discord if you want to chat and stay up on all the latest developments.
Until next time, Take Care!
Information aboutSovereign Syndicate
Release: In development