I took to the porch today with Facelift, one of Alice n Chains best albums, if not the very best. I'd rank it amongst the very best of debut albums.

And today with the cool wind and rain I unleashed No Doubt on the porch. Those first three albums, the self-titled debut, Beacon St. and Tragic Kingdom got me through a chilly afternoon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ixv6kkV4w

M People - One night in heaven

I haven't listened to this one in ages, but today I heard it as background music in the supermarket. Normally not my type of music, and I've probably never listened to this song on purpose, but it is very uplifting and the singer's voice is lovely. And as a bonus the video was shot in Barcelona, a city that I have very fond memories of, as I've spent two of my best short vacations there. :)

Today I busted out the Megadeath and the blokes across the street that were working on their boat in the yard looked.....well, I think dismayed is the proper term. Too bad so sad!

I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan, but I heard this cover of Heart of Glass on the radio recently and was impressed. I didn't know who it was until I looked it up and was surprised when I found out it was her.

Miley Cyrus - Heart Of Glass

I'm not familiar with that singer yet that's a solid cover of an exceptional song. And the band totally nailed it, the drummer was right on point.