And this afternoon I unleashed the Pearl Jam on my porch! That Rear View Mirror album is one of my favorites.
They are going on tour this year and I'm really looking to their double-concert in Berlin in July :party2:
One of the best life bands that I've ever seen.

Recently rediscovered Anderson Wakeman Bruford and Howe. Perhaps "rediscovered" is the wrong word, after all I have the album. But I haven't played it for yes.. eh ... years..

Here's:

pibbuR who has lost track of all the Yes and Yes-wannabe incarnations.

Last edited:
Nod, if they wind up coming close to me I just might have to see them again as well. Pearl Jam never disappointed me either live or via albums.

I'm not sure how anyone could live in the US and not know who Miley Cyrus is.
It is funny but true - I've been pretty much jazz-only for ~45 years now, and yet I absorb so much general pop culture that while I was never 'hip', I definitely know about Miley/TSwift/Lizzo/etc. Not that I am saying there is any particular value in doing so ... it just happens

Well, I actually know who he is. Just desperately trying to be funny. Hence the NOOTUKOG video. (Maybe you suspected that).

Today I first visited Mum this morning then hit the porch this afternoon with some Procol Harum. I'm a big fan of the albums that I have, from the debut up to Something Magic. All are excellent.

25 years old but first time I heard it today, really sticking with me. Enjoy.

Yesterday I broke out some Sia and mellowed a bit. She's got some serious pipes and a stalwart pedigree, listening to her always lifts the spirits!

Love the Chams. View was a little more gaze than most of their stuff, but I can definitely agree with the linkage.

So I have much shame. Slowdive put out a new album several months ago and I didn't even know. Worse, they're touring it and will be doing a show within a couple hours of me. Aside from the downside of it being on a Sunday night, it's general admission and I'm just not sure I'm capable of standing for 3-4 hours straight.

Last edited: