HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The tactical RPG BioSynth: Rising is still in development:

Update: We Got There

Let's get straight to the point: the demo is ready.

Not almost ready. Just ready.

You could play it, explore and have fun - watch the video below to see it.

[...]
More information.

There are so many good games in production now, if they can actually get to see the light of the day next year (and 2025) will be another banner year --- just in time to see next Larian's project, LOL

I'm happy for this developer as his Kickstarter failed two years ago, yet he persisted in developing his game part-time. I hope someday he finishes the game.

Frankly I dont care about Larian's next project. Plenty of other RPG games.:biggrin:

I'm happy for this developer as his Kickstarter failed two years ago, yet he persisted in developing his game part-time. I hope someday he finishes the game.
Thank you so much for your kind words! There's still a long road ahead, but I keep doing my best.
Looks cool, will see if I can check out the demo.
Thank you!
In the video controls/movement seems a bit clunky.
Yeah, that may need some additional work. Once the demo is out, if you play it, it would be great to hear your feedback!

Agreed, totally happy to see this one come back like a phoenix from the ashes. I wish you and the game only the best of luck!
Thank you very much!
Any ETA on a playable demo? I'd be very interested in trying it.
Sounds great! I expect to deliver the demo in the first half of December.

@NeptuneGames Have you thought of trying crowdfunding again? Maybe Early Access on Steam? Might be a good way to raise funds for future development.

You could even use the demo to showcase the game to potential buyers.

Have you thought of trying crowdfunding again? Maybe Early Access on Steam? Might be a good way to raise funds for future development.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Yes, I thought about a few different paths to fund the game. But before trying any of those, I had to finish the demo: it's going to be of great help in trying to fund the game.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Yes, I thought about a few different paths to fund the game. But before trying any of those, I had to finish the demo: it's going to be of great help in trying to fund the game.
Good news just give the site a heads up and I'm sure it'll be posted on the front-page.

@NeptuneGames Have you thought of trying crowdfunding again? Maybe Early Access on Steam? Might be a good way to raise funds for future development.

Hello Couchpotato, an update about this :)

After careful considerations, I concluded that I'll launch a second Kickstarter. I already put the Kickstarter page together, but before announcing a launch date, I want to improve the demo.

Hello Couchpotato, an update about this :)

After careful considerations, I concluded that I'll launch a second Kickstarter. I already put the Kickstarter page together, but before announcing a launch date, I want to improve the demo.
Good news hope your funded this time. Just give our site or me a PM when it does.

We could also do an interview when it launches as well.

@NeptuneGames I got the email about the forthcoming new demo. Looking forward to trying it.
Thanks! I'm sorry I haven't been able to release it sooner with the quickest fixes (like, for example the one that you asked), but I decided to work on all the feedbacks before releasing the updated version. In this way it'll be way more enjoyable for all the players.