Idk... it seems like they've gotten better each year, but I didn't think it would take this long. If they don't at least make the playoffs next year, it's definitely going to raise some eyebrows.
I think it's raising questions now
Vancouver has been stuck with an owner that refused to do a proper rebuild and it took 9 or 10 years to get a winning team back. This was not that different from the Canucks of the 1980's but the fans have an outlet now.
I recognize Cranbrook, British Columbia's Stevie Y has got a different plan but so far he's looked better in Florida than Michigan. He turned it around once with the No Wins but that was when he was a player (and don't forget he was sidelined for Mark Messier in the Canada Cup. That was so kind of him to volunteer to that).

Yup I agree, this entire season the goal tending has been the Oilers' downfall. And that's a weakness you really don't want during the cup race.
defense and goaltending have been the problem for several years now as well as depth and a literal wingman who doesn't play in his own end. The OBC that's been running things for years has only now figured out to get in someone who can coach McDavid.

And Vancouver losing Demko for the rest of the playoffs devastating...
Rumour is EP is still injured. However, it's more than likely that the Preds are focussing their best checkers on the top line.
Should be interesting to see how the Canucks handle tonight. Tocchet hasn't run into this kind of shotblocking all season so let's see what he comes up with and let's see if the boys can pull it off. He resorted to the Lotto Line a couple times. I think that's just something in his back pocket but he often improvises his lines and that throws things off.

Talk about a beatdown by the Oilers last night. The Avalanche gave one to the Jets too. I hope Winnipeg can come back from that.

Happy day for me - both the Bruins and Celtics had strong convincing wins that alleviate fears of either/both getting bounced in the first round.

Happy day for me - both the Bruins and Celtics had strong convincing wins that alleviate fears of either/both getting bounced in the first round.
I think it's safe to say the Bruins will be moving on. The Leafs had their chance after Game 2, but they promptly choked that away once they got back to Toronto.

Nice wins by the Lighting and Islanders last night, but they're only delaying the inevitable.

Yeah I'm sure the Oilers will be progressing, and sadly Boston as well. Poor Leafs once again. -xxx

That Knights/Stars match-up hasn't been boring so far!

That was a superb game between Edmonton and LA yesterday and....bye bye Capitols, that was a clean sweep. The Leafs need a win soon!

I honestly thought the Predators would make a better showing than they have so far against Vancouver. At least the games have been entertaining to watch.

Emphatic win by the Panthers to close out the Lightning tonight.

Stars and Golden Knights series tied up at 2-2 now with all 4 wins by the road team. I'd like to see Dallas break that pattern in game 5.

The Leafs apparently still have a little fight left in them. I'm sure they'll choke on home ice again though.

I'm disappointed the Jets went down so easily against Colorado. That series wasn't even competitive after the first game.