I'm in the new Discord group. The link to the old group doesn't work for me. It forces me to verify my Discord account and it doesn't accept my email and password.

I can't find the RPGWatch channel either via regular search.

Are we supposed to login to Discord on Friday and make a chat group from there? I see a voice connected at the bottom of the Discord channel

That's the plan. Might want to come in early and make sure everything is working properly before hand. I guess I need to set up a second voice channel too.

There was a patch so take the time to update. Ok which Discord are we getting in? The one Corwin sent us or the one azraelck started?

Nice run yesterday. Discord seemed to work fine other than JM being so quiet. Next week, assuming I make it back in time, we'll finish Vecna2 and run Vecna3. That will finish off a saga. Then we can take 21 (and maybe 22). As I remember, Vecna3 are mostly short quests so we'll probably roll into the next content. I still propose Keep. Those quests are a little boring but the loot is a big deal for low level epic toons, the successor to Sharn gear sets.

I may be short timing tonight just on account of sheer exhaustion. I just got hom, ETZ 30 minutes to game time. Just a heads up.

It looks now as if I won't be there for this session.
My mother asked me to fetch the usual special christmas sausages on Saturday morning, and for that I need to be well-rested because I will have to drive and find it without exactly knowing where it is, I only have a vague description of it.
This for me the first time to do this duty. In the past, my father did it as long as he lived, and then 2 uncles took over, and now it's my turn.

Congrats! You have earned the family baton! Have a great Christmas and we will see you next time. Don't get lost. lol

Thank you ! :love:

I'm hopeful I may be able to make it tomorrow. Are we using Discord now rather than TS?

I may be late/absent, depending on weather/when my brother wakes up. Going to look at a truck,and while it shouldn't go like the car he bought last night, you never know.

Between storms and internet issues (I'm currently having to use my dial-up dongle) I still plan to be there today, but if I drop out, it's not my fault!! :)

JM said sorry but she is out today!

There might be some stuttering in my game play due to coughing and sneezing ...

So ... It seems that I should have TR'd by now, but forgot it ...
I'll have to switch to an emergency character ...

Sorry, but I was occupied by a cold though the last week ...
It was unpleasant, this at least, because we were suddenly 2 out of 7 in our bureau (some on vacation, others ill) after Christmas and before New Year, and we had to prepare for the annual ... stock listing ? meanwhile my cold was appearing and I began coughing and having a running nose ... Only this Friday it's almost disappeared - well, almost.