Dude, Ted Projectdev said himself they don't have enough content to secure a publisher, despite the storied names behind the project. And no, I'm not impressed by a nice 3D environment and handful of assets. My teenager could produce that stuff... if I gave him 5 years.
I didn't say I was impressed. I said the footage looks "good", but yeah, it could just be completely scripted footage. You almost seem to have a personal angle here though if I didn't know any better.

Like many of you, I don't back KS (only ever backed once) because I don't like giving away money for products that may or may not be delivered. I did enjoy a good number of early access games tho.

There is too little information on this game at present and it is likely I won't back KS - I hope devs do have a good pitch ready and will end up delivering fun EA and full game eventually.

I think it will be difficult tho, especially depending on how much $ they will be asking. I thought Swordhaven has good pitch (even have public demo), and devs have good reputation yet they still haven't met their rather small goal.

Sure hope it comes to fruition but like many of you I agree it looks like a game that may never get completed. I am tempted to just throw in a small amount knowing it will most likely never get finished.

I think it will be difficult tho, especially depending on how much $ they will be asking. I thought Swordhaven has good pitch (even have public demo), and devs have good reputation yet they still haven't met their rather small goal.
Yeah, that worries me a bit. You almost can't have a better pitch for a project/dev of this scope. A proven developer who already published decent games, free demo with good depth and gameplay, good communication. But still struggling to get 36k €.