Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is the very last key. A key for Snow White Solitaire Charmed Kingdom: RX2JK-VKK2A-E8JRD

I hope those that took the keys have fun with them.

Now how do we know which of the donated keys have actually been activated? It'd be a shame to just let them go to waste, not knowing...

Now how do we know which of the donated keys have actually been activated? It'd be a shame to just let them go to waste, not knowing…

As far as I know, we can't for sure. As a regular key donator here, I simply cross the donated keys off my list. If anyone has an infallible method to check if the key got activated, please let me know.

Infalible way is to try them all ;)

As far as I know, we can't for sure. As a regular key donator here, I simply cross the donated keys off my list. If anyone has an infallible method to check if the key got activated, please let me know.

But it's like quantum mechanics : once you observe the key, you already change its state ! :)

Oh, I know: You can try them without risk if you already own them. If the key has been used, the error message should be different from if you try to activate a game you already own…

Edit: It seems Pillars and Solitaire were taken, and a lot of my other stuff wasn't. Couldn't check all of them, since Steam refused to accept keys after a bit of trying out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.