The latest 'Legend of Heroes' game hits PS3 and PS Vita

txa1265

SasqWatch
Loved Trails in the Sky, now a new game in that universe (or continent) is out - Trails of Cold Steel. Here is the description:
At the elite Thors Military Academy, Erebonia’s best and brightest learn everything from the art of war to the liberal arts. Rean Schwarzer, a new student, learns that he’s been selected as a member of the newly-minted Class VII, made up of students from both noble and commoner backgrounds.

Class VII has no shortage of issues to overcome, but Rean and his classmates will have to work past their differences and hone their skills, because they’ll need more than just top marks to make the grade – they’ll need to safeguard their country from those who would plunge it into war.

- A World of Lore – Return to the Zemurian continent, setting of the Trails in the Sky titles, with a new adventure for old and new fans alike.
- Tactical Thinking – Execute your strategies in exciting turn-based battles where timing and distance can make the difference between victory and defeat.
- Combat Links – Link any two characters in battle, enabling unique synergies between them.

Right now it is $40 on the PlayStation store ... https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...teel/cid=UP1023-PCSE00786_00-EDSENNOKISEKIRLS

Anyone else checking this out? (Knowing we have other Legend of Heroes fans).

I want it. :) $40 is a bit steep for a new game, but…I want it. My wife may get it for me, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see about that…

Here's the battle trailer I posted on Fluent's RPG World a few days ago…

And I think Gamestop may have physical copies, too, though I haven't confirmed this yet.

I want it. :) $40 is a bit steep for a new game, but…I want it. My wife may get it for me, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see about that…

Here's the battle trailer I posted on Fluent's RPG World a few days ago…

And I think Gamestop may have physical copies, too, though I haven't confirmed this yet.

Ooh ... Didn't even think about the physical copies ... Amazon has it in stock for $40 and I have loads of credits :)

Ooh … Didn't even think about the physical copies … Amazon has it in stock for $40 and I have loads of credits :)

That's handy! Lucky you. ;)

So wifey just got me the Lionheart Edition. I rarely get special editions of things, and I can't wait to try this...

So wifey just got me the Lionheart Edition. I rarely get special editions of things, and I can't wait to try this…

Sweet - yay for your wife! :)

I got the standard through Amazon, arrives next week (Christmas messes up shipping times :) ). Look forward to comparing notes … :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to hear what you think! I promise I won't post any spoilers. :) Though it sucks that you have to wait! :(

I'll be interested to read what both of you think, as well.

I absolutely love it so far. :) I've played Trails in the Sky and this one, and I honestly love them both. They're very different games but they're both amazing in their own way. TOCS has class.

I absolutely love it so far. :) I've played Trails in the Sky and this one, and I honestly love them both. They're very different games but they're both amazing in their own way. TOCS has class.

Awesome! Looking forward to playing! I'm not to worried about waiting ... I have such a massive backlog on every other platform anyway :)

Thanks for the impressions, Aubrielle. I have yet to even play the first game on PSP, which I have emulated on my tablet. Sometime soon, probably, because I hear nothing but great things about it.

Back
Top Bottom