CRPG Bundle on sale now!

You've got to be shitting me...

Hey, they're back

What games are these games made from this time?

Holy crap - have they really raised 662 dollars?

You did. Since I don't remember details any more, wait till Fluent and crpgnut see this. ;)

I'm assuming by the reaction here, i've missed some drama somewhere at some point.

We got suspicious at the rate these people churned out games (like one a month, at one stage), and some of us did a bit of digging. We found they've ripped off assets from several games, stolen artwork from a number of artists (confirmed in person by a number of the artists, who had their games taken down), used other people's entire projects and tried to rebadge and sell them as their own games, lied through their teeth throughout, and tried to use different identities once caught.

Shouldn't be allowed to promote their scams on the Watch, IMO.

They also go by the name of "whitefishgames" on Steam. Just a heads up. They tried to Greenlight some dungeon-crawler thing not too long ago.

It's everyone's favorite plagiarizing shovelware "developer"; Ellis Stuidios aka Grinding Game Studios aka Dragon Games Designs.

Full-on pathological case. Quite remarkable.

what is shovelware? i thought people on these forums came here for crpgs? we do not dish out shovelware play one of our games and then please make a comment. Ripper you are the cheapest mofo on the watch u dont buy nothing! but yet u are the first to rag on someones game! dude get a life mate! You are always online man....and u never have nothing nice to say you are a real troll and love to get shit started please back up what u say! anyone that can rag on us please post proof of what u say !

As a cheap mofo who "don't buy nothing", that would still place me slightly higher than a thief, I think.

Now fuck off.

Last edited:
They also go by the name of "whitefishgames" on Steam. Just a heads up. They tried to Greenlight some dungeon-crawler thing not too long ago.

Please fluent get your facts straight! I do have some respect for you, but who in the heck is whitefishgames man never heard of them.

:rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom