C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
People have a natural tendency to hate whoever is at the top.

As far as the game, I'll definitely be playing on Day 1 or at least within the first few days depending if an early patch is announced. I don't think there will be a lot to gain by waiting, and I'm confident it'll be good enough to replay later with additional DLC.

Too many trailers, too many delays, too much time to think about it and worry about it and speculate about it. Too much Youtube and clickbait videos. Too many reviewers. Too much by far. I'd like to go back to the days when we heard 1% of what we hear about games before the week of their release. Games can't just be what they are anymore. They're compared relentlessly to the ideas in people's heads, old versions of themselves, and on and on.

I need to take a break. I'll be playing on (hopefully) the 9th, or the 10th if that doesn't work out. And I'll decide for myself, based on the actual game.

Perhaps they should bake it on the oven a little more. Maybe until January, who knows?
Can't the game is leaked, retailers mailed copies early, and the die is cast. There's no going back at this point it's what the Army would call FUBAR at this point in time.:biggrin:

Too many trailers, too many delays, too much time to think about it and worry about it and speculate about it. Too much Youtube and clickbait videos. Too many reviewers. Too much by far. I'd like to go back to the days when we heard 1% of what we hear about games before the week of their release. Games can't just be what they are anymore. They're compared relentlessly to the ideas in people's heads, old versions of themselves, and on and on.

I need to take a break. I'll be playing on (hopefully) the 9th, or the 10th if that doesn't work out. And I'll decide for myself, based on the actual game.
I'll gladly go back to those days, no internet, no cell phones, just magazines with all the news I needed like PC Gamer, when it was an actual PC game company that cared.

Those demo cd's of games were a nice touch as well.:cool:

Can't the game is leaked, retailers mailed copies early, and the die is cast. There's no going back at this point it's what the Army would call FUBAR at this point in time.:biggrin:

• Expecto Patronum: used to cast a Patronus (a physical manifestation of one's most positive feelings);
  • Expelliarmus: used to disarm another wizard;
  • Obliviate: used to hide memories;
  • Wingardium Leviosa: causes an object to levitate;
  • Postpone Cyberpunkius: summons a Potato and his Couch :p

I'll use my neagtive feelings of hatred and cast Avada Kedavra on my enemies.:evil:
Followed by Fiendfyre to eradicate the journalists.:cm:

I'll gladly go back to those days, no internet, no cell phones, just magazines with all the news I needed like PC Gamer, when it was an actual PC game company that cared.

Those demo cd's of games were a nice touch as well.:cool:
You can. Just don't watch and read it.

I'm doing exactly this for the games I'll buy anyway. No need for trailers, previews, interviews and whatever. When it comes to CP 2077 I'm living like in 1997.

Last edited:
Damn you watchers!!!

I just bought Cyberpunk 2077. Even worse, I'm going to play it.

a pibbur who for a long time (un)wisely had decided not to touch it.

Damn you watchers!!!

I just bought Cyberpunk 2077. Even worse, I'm going to play it.

a pibbur who for a long time (un)wisely had decided not to touch it.
Only idiots never change their minds - at least, that's what a school teacher had been repeating to us for years.

In that sacred area of RPG gaming, better to have remorses than regrets!

Only two days left. This is going to be so disappointing. I already hear people complaining about the graphics based on the leaked videos.

Only two days left. This is going to be so disappointing. I already hear people complaining about the graphics based on the leaked videos.
People always like to complain...

I'm just waiting for this to be bug fixed before I get it because I think it'll be a lot of fun even though I may never finish it due to length.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

From what I can gather it's the PS4 versions with the worst graphics, and if you have a PS5 it's just an up-scaled PS4 version. I expected the older consoles to be inferior.

Anyway even on low or recommend setting the game looks good in my opinion. Almost similar to Witcher III but better. Some gamer's are just graphic whores nowadays.

From what I can gather it's the PS4 versions with the worst graphics, and if you have a PS5 it's just an up-scaled PS4 version. I expected the older consoles to be inferior.

Anyway even on low or recommend setting the game looks good in my opinion. Almost similar to Witcher III but better. Some gamer's are just graphic whores nowadays.
Yes, indeed. My remark was just from the sideline. It is fun seeing all the buzz on other forums.

I will also wait for a couple of patches (mostly the xbox series x patch). I just hope pibbur won't spoil it for us when he starts posting and gushing about the game in the 'what am I playing' thread. ;)

The only leaked videos I've seen were supposedly the Xbox One version and they were streamed in 720p, so of course they looked pretty bad. Still, I'm trying to keep my expectations in check just in case.

Reviews are out.

Currently watching YongYea's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzCu1rpvew

I'm happy with his verdict. Basically, content is great, but there are plenty of issues/bugs. Which hopefully they'll iron out with time.

Weidly enough they won't allow him to post his own gameplay until launch day. Trying to hide the bugs? Weird that they'd let him speak on them, but not show them.

Other impressions:
MrMattyPlays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22v3O4-H2qE

Reviews are out.

Currently watching YongYea's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzCu1rpvew
Okay, I'm gonna watch it and post exact minutes where he talks about tthat thing we all want to know: getting laid. :evilgrin:
I tend to agree with PC Gamer reviews. 78/100 because of bugs. Sounds like we'll wait until the game is fixed.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-review
Yea… I stopped caring about PCGamer singleplayer games reviews ages ago. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom