Drakensang: TRoT - Eidos to Publish?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Should be possible, since Eidos did some Drakensang 1 publish too.

But as JDR13 said, don't hold your breath. It can still take some time and might never happen. Latest news from DTP Betty: "I'm still waiting for final information. Sorry!".

I'm sure DTP is doing their best to find the publisher, but some little hype and news wouldn't hurt to advertise it. Maybe some interviews like with RPGWatch or with GameBanshee would just rock and create enormous interested amonst RPG gamers!

We are always happy to do articles and interviews; all they have to do is contact one of us. We'll even do a review of the English version and release any news items they send us. We love to help out small developers.

It is also listed in The Netherlands. Maybe it is like Venetica which has been available in Belgium and The Netherlands for some time (in English); it is available here but not in any English speaking country. That would be typical for DTP them.

It is also listed in The Netherlands. Maybe it is like Venetica which has been available in Belgium and The Netherlands for some time (in English); it is available here but not in any English speaking country. That would be typical for DTP them.
Good opportunity for resellers, I would think.

Here in Belgium we were also the first ones to receive the English version of Divinity II I believe (which was also released by DTP if I recall correctly), so there may be some truth to the story.

Back
Top Bottom