Dragon Age 2 - "Lots of news later this month"

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Apparently BioWare has just completed a major press junket, with 20 journalists from all over the world going to Edmonton to play Dragon Age 2. That means we'll get a big new round of previews soon. From Chris Priestly on the forums:
Here's a heads up.

I thought I'd mention that we just had 20 or so journaists from around the world (Germany, US, UK, Australia, etc) here at the BioWare studios for a big session of hands on gameplay and interviews with theDragon Age II Dev team. They're done now and on their way back home to write their articles and previews of Dragon Ager II, but later this month you should be seeing a heap of new information.

They were given the game. Not the demo some of you played this past summer, but the game it's self and allowed to play from the start of the game onwards.While the game isn't finished yet, it is definitely coming together (the press know we're still polishing it up), so they were given access to whatever they wanted like which class they wanted to try, character creation, etc and allowed to play in between their interviews.

I don't know what they are going to write about, whether they liked the game or not, whether they liked coming to Edmonton in -20 degree weather (the poor Australian woman looked to be in shock) or whathaveyou, but I can say that it looked to me like they were enjoying it. Many times I saw them react by laughing, in shock, anger, etc at what they were experiencing (in the good way). So we'll see what they say in their previews.
More information.

Oh! I think I've got the key to this!

We need a little browser application that searches through web page text before displaying. If it sees "Dragon Age 2" it replaces the text with "Jade Empire 2". I think I could get really excited about this game with that little app! Jade Empire 2 now with a party system and magic! Sweet!

Learn to type, jesus. Did they even pass High School? DA2 is going straight to bin.

I often see "teh" in forums and in chat logs (Bash.org, for example), and I often think : People write it this way because it's 1337speak.

Well, I especially like Dragon Anger ... err, Dragon Ager II ... ;)

I got nothing but sympathy for people who make mistakes. I do it all the time because I'm in a hurry. I don't want to spend fifteen minutes on just one post.

My biggest problem comes from editing. I'll write the post, hit reply and then do a quick edit if I see something off (I know I should preview it, but I'm in a hurry ;)) I'll then edit it and sometimes the sentences will have parts of the original that I meant to erase and part of the edit. It makes for some odd reading if I don't catch it in time.

That's why you get people to proof read things before you send them out.

He's not just a poster, he's a spokesperson for BioWare and he should act like it.

But he's talking about Dragon Age 2. It doesn't matter what he writes or how he writes it. You only need one button when playing or writing about it. You know what button I'm talking about…..teh "awesome" button.

It's not his fault if teh AWESOME!!! button can't spell ;)

But he's talking about Dragon Age 2. It doesn't matter what he writes or how he writes it. You only need one button when playing or writing about it. You know what button I'm talking about…..teh "awesome" button.

It's not his fault if teh AWESOME!!! button can't spell ;)
o i c wut u did ther.

You've earned a Dragon Bro-Fist for that.
dbrofist.jpg

Back
Top Bottom