KoA: Reckoning - Preview @ IGN

Dhruin

SasqWatch
IGN has a pre-E3 preview of Reckoning. It's one of those "I don't like fantasy games" articles that is more likely to turn you off than get you excited - if this guy likes it, it can't be good.
Some people don't like sports games, but I traditionally don't like medieval times with dragons and crap. Reckoning looks like it could be the exception to the rule. The combat is fluid, customizing my character to the specific specs I want is exciting, and hell yes I want to make a sword with a crazy core and snazzy binding. It all looks like something I could jump into and start having fun in the first few minutes. Sure, the menus and meters look a bit barebones at the moment, but there's plenty of time before Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning releases in 2012.
More information.

Your right about it being one of those I hate fantasy games articles. This guy opinion does not count for much.

But I have been following Kingdoms and other than Skyrim its the only game I am looking forward to. Finally another AAA open world fantasy rpg maker.

hopefull this will be decent but if a non-rpg type of guy thinks its looks good its look a little less interesting to me.

It's probably gonna be another console friendly dummed down for the masses Action RPG...I think I need to find another hobby

Back
Top Bottom