Skyrim - Video Interview @ PSX Extreme

I just picked up on something a little dissapointing from this vid. I have been under the impression that the dragons are to be "unscripted" in every sense, but according to this vid they are only unscripted once engaged in battle. Therefore they are otherwise scripted, when and where they will appear and when they will leave, ect.

What a drag for him to finally get to talk to an attractive girl and he has to talk about dragons.

Tiring job to repeat the same stuff to dozens of reporters while keeping in store that bit of exclusive information for each of them.

This guy is a funny man.

He is the one with the 60 beards set. After Oblivion's disaster as facial hair features were sadly missing, Bethesda has listened to their fans so that RPG element is now included.

And he is also the guy with the story of playing like a monk, playing bare handed.

With that, the future of RPGs is warranteed.

I just picked up on something a little dissapointing from this vid. I have been under the impression that the dragons are to be "unscripted" in every sense, but according to this vid they are only unscripted once engaged in battle. Therefore they are otherwise scripted, when and where they will appear and when they will leave, ect.

Dragons are part of the leveling lists like every other monsters/creatures. This mean they have spawn points, like every other monsters/creatures. This mean their spawning depends on many factors, including the character level.

Back
Top Bottom