Dragon Age 2 - Mark of the Assassin Preview with Felicia Day

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare has hitched their wagon to Felicia Day, sending the actress over to Joystiq to take them through a preview of the upcoming Mark of the Assassin DLC. There isn't much depth to the information but here's a sample:
Starring in the DLC was "a dream come true." She explained the appeal, saying "there's a lot of lore in this, which is why I love Dragon Age." Day isn't kidding -- she's played through the original Dragon Age all the way through twice, and through every origin. She was obsessed with seeing as many of the different character reactions as possible, and the same applied in Dragon Age II. And that's how she nearly got me killed.

Day picked my party loadout for the DLC based on character interactions she hadn't seen yet. After all, there's over 12 hours of additional dialogue in Mark of the Assassin. But, unfortunately for me, there wasn't a healer or mage in the bunch she did pick, which was a problem when it came time to fight the wyvern.
More information.

Guess I will never play this I let my children trade my DA2 at game stop for whaterver they are playing now lol......

Sort of like no one cares about DA2 and it's almost as if there would be no interest or story in this dlc if Felicia Day wasn't involved. Thank goodness Bioware found someone who could spark interest in DA2, otherwise......well it's just too terrible to even think what would happen if no one cared about DA2.

Felicia Day is capable of making anything interesting to geeks. Well, it works on me at least!

I'll grab this DLC at some point, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon. I'll be busy with Heroes 6 -> Skyrim -> SW: TOR, in addition to various games inbetween (Heroes 3, possibly MM7, KotOR1-2 in order to prepare for TOR etc).

Back
Top Bottom