Indie Forum Roundup

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I thought I'd point out a handful of current threads in our Indie RPG forum, for those that don't venture there.
Driftmoon developer Anne has posted a few times in thread, with the latest offering a new screen related to an interesting monster. Driftmoon uses an unusual perspective but the art is very high quality for an indie. Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion developer Tebius talks about their turn-based strategy-RPG for the iPhone here and, although this one goes back a bit, electocrat discusses his "hybrid tactics-roguelike-ultima inspired game" for the iPhone called Mysterious Castle in this thread.
For something a bit different, Shadows of Kalendale is a single-player text RPG and GhanBuriGhan points out a platformer/RPG called Unepic here - much better than it sounds, by the way and worth a look.
More information.

Thank you Dhruin, it's nice of you to try and get a few extra looks at those indies.

Hopefully I'll be able to announce and drop some news soon about my little indie title on those forums as well. Hopefully. :)

For Dagon's sake, play the Unepic demo! It's quite long and worthwhile, and by the time you're done you'll be crying to give them US$11 for a copy of the full game. They also have tiered pricing if you wish to pay more. I paid more, it's that good.

Back
Top Bottom