Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition Available Now

aries100

SasqWatch
Bethesda, and Obsidian, has released the Ultimate Edition of this game. It includes both the game and the 5 DLCs for 40 US dollars for PC and 50 US dollars for consoles. An excerpt from the release news at fallout.bethsoft.com
With the introduction of the Ultimate Edition Bethesda Softworks presents the definitive edition of Fallout: New Vegas®. This complete package, which includes the Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road add-on packs, allows you to experience everything that New Vegas has to offer. To sweeten the pot, you'll be armed with the latest cache of unique weapons, ammo types and recipes from the most recent add-on packs Courier's Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal.
You'll find there are more friends – and enemies – to make whether you're a seasoned explorer of the Mojave, or playing the game for the first time. You'll discover there are also more consequences to be responsible for, and more opportunities to live in glory – or infamy – throughout the Wasteland. The choices you make will be as influential as ever.
Enjoy your stay.
Note that the game is now available in North America, it will be made available on February 10th throughout Europe.
More information.

That's a lot of gameplay for 40 bucks. Great deal for someone who doesn't have any of the DLC yet. I'd normally jump on that except I purchased all the DLC when they were selling for $2.50 each during the Steam holiday sale

This is a great deal for new players!

I did the same thing as JDR only didn't pick up the DLC quite as cheap...

Played and enjoyed the game again over the summer and even managed to save one of the DLC (Old World Blues) for another future character. That probably won't be for awhile though and I'll definitely be trying out a wider variety of mods at that point.

Back
Top Bottom