KotOR 2 - v1.8 and Done

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Sith Lords Restored Content mod for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 is done with this latest release, reports RPS. From their MODDB page:
Version 1.8 of the Sith Lords Restoration Content Mod, featuring a LOT of fixes, and some additional, compared to 1.7, and especially compared to vanilla TSL. This mod should hopefully give you the full experience Obsidian intended to give the player when working on KOTOR2.
More information.

no idea this existed. very cool and will definitely give it a try.

Posted this yesterday in the forums. For anybody who has never heard or tried the fan made mod/patch it is worth it. It's amazing what was cut and left unfinished.

As I thought:

The server has been overloaded.

Source:
http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E503.html

A quote:

The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.

omg i didn't even know that this existed and its already version 1.8

Just reinstalled the game. I have been looking for an excuse to replay this game. Now I have one.

Back
Top Bottom