Skyrim - 1.7 Patch Released for All Versions

aries100

SasqWatch
From the Bethblog comes this message:
Skyrim’s 1.7 title update is now out of beta and available to all Steam users. Simply load up Skyrim on Steam and you’ll get the update. For those on consoles, the current plan is to submit the update to console manufacturers this week. As soon as it’s available, we’ll let you know.
To get the update, please head here:
The patch notes:
General memory and stability optimizations
Fixed crash related to new water shaders
Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)
More information.

just what everyone needs, actually shouting fus doh ruh in real life.

Fixed crash related to new water shaders

Does this mean 1.7 includes the flow based water shaders from the Game Jam video? Or are they talking about the underwater visuals added a few patches ago?

I loaded the game and couldn't really tell if ripples on the surface of the water looked any different.

just what everyone needs, actually shouting fus doh ruh in real life.

Most of the voice stuff in games (on the player's speaking end that is) is lame but being able to use any of the shouts at any time without have to pop into some menu to select them would actually be awesome!

Yes voice recognition is actually pretty nice. You can use it in any game as long as you can bind that specific command to a key (so you can trigger it with your voice). I remember using it a lot like 10-12 years ago, i think the program was called Game Commander, im sure there are more advanced and better programs today.. It was fun to command my team mates in SWAT3, telling them what to do instead of going into menus all the time, it really made the game a lot better and it worked much better than i had imagined. It does feel stupid at first i will admit.

Back
Top Bottom