Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan DLC Review @ GameTrailers

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Gametrailers give their take on the Mass Effect 3 DLC Leviathan in both word and video.
Set before the events of the finale, Leviathan occupies an odd place in the story, but if you’re invested in the Mass Effect lore, you’ll dig the payoff at the end nonetheless. The road, however, littered with routine interactions and no-frills firefights, will feel too familiar to be terribly exciting. Mass Effect lorehounds will eat Leviathan right up. Those hoping for a more interesting take on the Mass Effect formula, though, will be left wanting.
More information.

The worst thing about that for me is... I am really fond of next game with commander Shepard (yeah I know that they said that this is an end of Sheps story tho during our adventure with game devs we know that such statements aren't fundamental :p). And it's not about this epic war, being a hero blah blah blah. I would really like to play ME4 with Shepard for his squad mates; Garrus, Wrex, Joker, Liara, etc; the relationships player invested in. Tho... in ME3 Bioguys screwed this. The amount of dialogues is terrible, the diversity of them even worse (i.e. after Thessia an exactly the same dialogue between shep and liara with or without romance status-where the hell is an immersion?!).
So I would really like to play ME4 with such relation opportunities as in ME/ME2, such good plot and world design as in ME, and such mechanics like in ME3 (at last reasonable planet scanning). I would really like this... but I am scared that not with Bioware in such shape.
sniff.

Back
Top Bottom