Skyrim - Legendary Edition

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
All Games Beta has a link to an image of a Polish store page that lists The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition.

The game was also Unearthed by Eurogamer Poland. The Legendary Edition contains all pieces of Skyrim’s DLC including Hearthfire, Dawnguard and Dragonborn. It’s apparently set for release in June this year.

A complete edition coming out soon isn't that surprising since the news that Bethesda is finished with the game. I guess the saying that good things happen to those that can wait is true.
Skyrim-LE.jpg

More information.

Yeah!

This mean it's going to be on sale next Xmas on Steam. :D

I hope for summer sales

I wonder vif this requires Steam as well ?

i just wish they just bundle the DLC and sell them at a discount since I already have the main game!

The catch is can you wait that long.;)

That's not a problem, I got a big enough backlog of games to play...for the next 5 years at least.

Hmmm... Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin will be out around November-December, right?

Guess I'll just have to purchase Skyrim on Steam during the XMAS sale then play it....very much later :D

I have Skyrim, I don't have any of it's DLC for the reasons already known.

My next game on the "to replay" list is Skyrim and will I buy DLC depends on the quality of patches that were released in the meantime. So in a way… I don't care for some "silver/bronze/gold/deluxe/platinum/ultimate" and whatever let's milk more money editions…

Back
Top Bottom