Ambrov X - Kickstarter Updates #1 & 2

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ambrov X has two new updates for its just released kickstarter. So far the game has earned $11,173 of it's $500,000 goal.

The first update deals with the first day.

We just wanted to send a massive THANK YOU to all of you that have taken a chance on us in the first day of our Kickstarter! Words cannot describe how honored we are to have your support. While we didn't hit with quite the splash we wanted the first day, despite tons of preparation and work on the backend, we are going to dig in and put all of our energy toward this campaign EVERY SINGLE DAY.

By the way, another thank you needs to go out to all of you that asked such great questions today. You know who you are! Thank you.

Our vision is to offer something new and unique to the indie landscape. We have built the team (and continue to build the team) to bring that vision to fruition. With the announcement of Jennifer Brandes Hepler joining the team at the $750K stretch goal we know that this project is on the right track. We probably don't need to tell you the depth of writing that Jennifer brings to the table. Anyone that has played the Dwarven side of Dragon Age: Origins or the Smuggler class quests in SWTOR can attest to it. We are all extremely excited and honored to work with her!
The update also has a new video with the developers.

And the second update is an introduction by Jennifer Brandes Hepler. You may remember her from Bioware.

When Aharon Cagle first approached me about Ambrov X, I was skeptical, as I’m sure most of you are. Who was this little company making what looked to be a complete Mass Effect rip-off? And how were they possibly going to manage that on a Kickstarter budget? But then we talked, and I read the source material, and I started thinking… What if when Ash/Kaidan turn against Shepard in the Citadel coup, Shepard’s own life literally depended on convincing them back to his side? What if Hawke could have used Anders’s addiction to her life-force to keep him from turning fully Vengeance? How much more intense could your relationship be with your followers if they were more than friends, more than romances – if they were both a part of your soul and the greatest threat to it?
More information.

Back
Top Bottom