Tahira - A Tactical Turn-Based RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Tahira:Echoes of the Astral Empire is a new tactical turn-based RPG from a new developer called Whale Hammer Games. Not much is known about the game yet, but the site has a blog with more information.

The Basics

Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire is a turn-based tactics game for the PC, which places you in the role of Princess Tahira leading her people across a dying planet in search of a new home.

Lead Your People

Play as Tahira, the Princess of Avestan. Encounter and deal with a diverse cast of characters whose goals and motivations conflict with yours as you flee the enemy who destroyed your home.

Strategic Turn-Based Combat

Fight alongside legends as you traverse a hostile world, realised in hand painted landscapes. Battles are painstakingly animated and have realistic combat rules that reward good tactics and let you play the way you want.

Echoes of the Astral Empire

Explore a dying world, ravaged by the excesses of humanity’s past and learn about a time when man walked among the stars with impunity.

Last edited:
Tactical combat is 'strategic', is it? Things that make you go hmm….

Hi Rjshae, i'm one of the developers on Tahira. Thanks for picking that mistake up, I've fixed it on our site. I'm quite annoyed with myself for letting it slip through in the first place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom