KotOR - Bastila Shan Painting

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well not the usual news post but never the less one I decided to share. A poster by the name of Corbin Hunter has released six new images of a painting of Bastila Shan.

52qfBR0.jpg

More information.

Yes that's beautiful work. The only minor nit are the feet, which are on the small side. Otherwise, nice proportions, use of illumination, and subdued colors.

Nice, but with some Photoshop color corrections it looks better …

Attachments

• Bastila_2.jpg
    Bastila_2.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 92
Saw it on reddit the other day. I love it.

Looks good, but she looks very different from the one I imagined. This one is much younger and less "sophisticated" looking :)

Looks good, but she looks very different from the one I imagined. This one is much younger and less "sophisticated" looking :)
Good observation Dart maybe he based it of a younger version of Bastilla from a book or comic cover? I know they do exist as I read a few of them. :thinking:

Nice, but with some Photoshop color corrections it looks better …
Well anybody can cheat with Photoshop. Still I can't deny the colors do look better.:nod:

I concur. I would never have made the connection if it wasn't directly stated that this is picture of Bastilla.

Nudity is more interesting when it's not the norm :)

To that I totally agree.

OnT: Never finished Kotor and when i tried to install it later it was impossible to get it working on a modern machine.

I spend a lot of time looking at paintings and drawings on deviantart and other forums. I miss the talent and mindset (too self critical and impatient) to create but i really enjoy looking at art in any form.

C

OnT: Never finished Kotor and when i tried to install it later it was impossible to get it working on a modern machine.
If you're still interested, both Kotor I & II are available at Steam, so you can run it on modern machines now.

If you're still interested, both Kotor I & II are available at Steam, so you can run it on modern machines now.

I do have Kotor I on steam, but last time i tried the UI looked like a piece of $hit. did not scale well with 1080p, but that were a couple of years ago. Remember spending some time trying to get a high resolution version.
I might make a new try, since people seems to have high regards for the game.

C

I remember getting it to run on 1080p with this guide. The only drawback ist, that with the Steam version it
requires you to replace the updated Steam exe with another one to allow UniWS to work, which reverts to a slightly older version of the game with some bugs.
Nothing game-breaking though.

Looked sexy until I saw her hands, which has torn out an internal organ or poked a hole in the enemy. :-/

Gorgeous! :wolfwhistle:

Bastila was young and impulsive at the time of KotOR, iirc.

Back
Top Bottom