Antharion - Video Preview

Looks great. Might have the potential for being a great underdog for 2014, much like Avernum which was my favorite game of 2012.

I almost forgot about this game as this is the first news I've seen in awhile. I'm definitely interested though...

It's coming on nicely, I'm glad I backed it. :)

Daniel.

I backed it and am looking forward to it as well.

I just hope the almost year delay doesn't hurt it. I can easily see it getting lost in the shuffle of all the great RPGs releasing this year.

Last year was so bad many people were just looking for something to play. An old school game like this could have taken advantage of that, they won't have that luxury when they release it this year.

Looks really interesting, and I can't help but smile when the cute knight makes an enemy splatter all over. Morbid, but funny. Really like where this is going, the balloon head they had in their first pitch was a little over the top, but now I find they have a good mix of nostalgia, humour and actual style.

I backed the original project but missed their second try... I find it mildly annoying but they keep all their KS updates and their forums private from non-backers. Thats probably why most people outside backers hadn't heard about this in a while.

Anyway, Im looking forward to the final product.

Back
Top Bottom