Deus Ex: The Fall - Now Available on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Deus Ex: The Fall is now available on Steam for $9.99. Also don't forget you can still get the Deus Ex – Game of the Year Edition for free. Here are some game details.

Now Available on Steam - Deus Ex: The Fall

Deus Ex: The Fall is set in 2027– a golden era for science, technology and human augmentation, but also a time of great social divide and global conspiracy. Powerful corporations have seized control from governments and command the drug supply needed by augmented humans to survive. In this chaos Ben Saxon, a former British SAS Mercenary who underwent physical augmentation, is desperate for the truth behind the drug conspiracy. Betrayed by his private military employers, the Tyrants, not only is his own life at risk but for all augmented humans, time is running out…

More information.

I've preordered it and have it installed but won't play it today. Or tomorrow.

Irritated by putting ME series in the same basket with grinders (DS2 thread IIRC) by someone, I'm currently replaying DLC:The Trilogy.
Finished ME1, almost done with ME2, ME3 shouldn't take too much of time so hopefully I'll play The Fall next weekend.

Don't listen to steam comments much. For example recently there was so much hate and spits on the new Thief game and honestly it is not a bad game. A few bad design decisions prevented it from being awsome, but those steam crybabies didn't say that, according to them it was the worst game of the century. Which is untrue.
So if Steam users are now saying The Fall is crap, don't take it as 100% correct.

I don't have high expectations for this. I've yet to really enjoy any game that was created for mobile platforms.

Downloading now, playing later today.

To much nonsense over on the Steam forums, for me to get any purchase recommendations. But I liked the DX-HR and even if it has a crappy poor port interface, I'm betting the story and gameplay will be nice.

To much nonsense over on the Steam forums, for me to get any purchase recommendations. But I liked the DX-HR and even if it has a crappy poor port interface, I'm betting the story and gameplay will be nice.
Well I never take anything I read seriously on the Steam forums.:rolleyes:

Anyway I look at this as a paid mod so I set my expectations accordingly. It's a quick little adventure in a game series I love to play, and it only costs $9.99.^^

The Steam forums are a pile of stinking you know what. I couldn't believe the number of stupid troll and whiner posts on the Blackguards forum.

Well I never take anything I read seriously on the Steam forums.:rolleyes:

Anyway I look at this as a paid mod so I set my expectations accordingly. It's a quick little adventure in a game series I love to play, and it only costs $9.99.^^

Eh, I'd agree if it even used the same engine and assets as Human Revolution. It does not; it would be much better if it had.

It's not bad as a mobile game, but I would definitely wait for a steep sale before suggesting buying it on the PC. Or maybe there will be mods/patches that fix some of the more glaring issues (some of which are design decisions rather than bugs.) So many better ways to spend $10 on a PC right now.

Eh, I'd agree if it even used the same engine and assets as Human Revolution. It does not; it would be much better if it had.
Well I said set your expectations accordingly. The game is a phone port.^^

Back
Top Bottom