Dragon Fin Soup - Update# 3, Almost Funded

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The kickstarter for Dragon Fin Soup only needs another $3,000 to get funded , and the developers Grimm Bros have posted a new update with more information.

We are getting there!

We have some exciting new updates!

We are in the Top 50 in Steam Greenlight and almost 75% towards our initial goal on Kickstarter! This is insanely exciting for us and to thank you all for backing us we are sharing with you a FREE Dragon Fin Soup Wallpaper!

You can download the wallpaper at multiple resolutions here: http://dragonfinsoup.com/wallpaper.html

Thank you for all of your support and generous pledges! We are getting close to our the base goal but we really do hope that we can make some stretch goals happen!

We really appreciate all of your help in posting comments and spreading the word!
More information.

When I see a game coming out with NES style graphics, I'm turned off. It seems that too many of the games coming out today look pretty much like they did 20 years ago.

Dragon Fin Soup however, shows promise to me. Yes it has the spirit of the NES style graphics. But this developer seems to have actually improved the tile sets into a game world that looks far more interesting. This is the step this style of graphics should have taken 15 years ago.

I've "starred" the project for now. I'll probably pledge later.

Too bad I have payment troubles (not money troubles) I really want pledge this one even if I know I take a significant risk in term of gameplay satisfaction.

Too bad I have payment troubles (not money troubles) I really want pledge this one even if I know I take a significant risk in term of gameplay satisfaction.

That's the spirit. A certain small percentage of Kickstarters (my secret) I pledge to just because I like what they're doing. With the advent of this crowdfunding, it seems I'm always looking forward to some game.

But I've been lucky thus far. The couple of games I pledged to just because I liked what they were doing (I too thought there was a game play risk), turned out alright. One of them gave my 40 hours of game play. I don't know if I'll finish the game but I feel I got my money's worth. Plus I think the developer is working on a sequel.

Back
Top Bottom