Elder Scrolls Online - The Road Ahead #4

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Elder Scrolls Online has another The Road Ahead update with more information on future fixes, and other updates from some of the games developers.

The Road Ahead

It’s time for another update on what we’re up to at ZOS, how things are going for ESO, and what to expect in the near future.

ZOS and ESO at QuakeCon

As part of the pan-Bethesda fan event, we’ll be out in force at QuakeCon in Dallas from July 17th through the 20th. Most events related to The Elder Scrolls Online will be held on Friday, July 17th. We’ll have our own panel, there will be hands-on stations at our booth, and we’ll host a Q&A session. Everyone is welcome—we’d love to see you there. If you can’t make it to the show, you can still join us to watch the panel and Q&A on our twitch channel! Here’s a breakdown of what we’re planning:

• “The Future of ESO” panel, where senior developers will talk about their different responsibilities and what they’re working on. Creative Director Paul Sage will present an update on changes coming to the Veteran System (which we cover further down) and lots more.
  • A Community Meet and Greet after the panel.
  • PvP Tournament and livestreams—join in with your guild or friends and have your PvP session livestreamed on our Twitch channel.
  • A Trials tournament and livestream.
To get all the details about our presence at the show, including how to enter the tournaments, check out our QuakeCon article.

EU Megaserver Update

We’re getting closer and closer to being able to announce a specific date for the migration of the EU Megaserver to our Frankfurt data center. As I type this, it looks like the move will happen during either the last week of July or the first week of August. This is obviously a delicate operation, and we have to make sure that everything is up and running and that all character data is transferred successfully. We are taking the time to do it right.
More information.

The game has an exit survey that asks about F2P and major game system overhauls. Good Luck with yer MMO experiment, Todd.

The game has an exit survey that asks about F2P and major game system overhauls. Good Luck with yer MMO experiment, Todd.

Todd? I hope you're not talking about Howard, as he had absolutely nothing to do with ESO.

As for this update, I'm glad to hear they're finally getting close to the Megaserver migration. More and more, it looks like I should take some vacation time in August. Risen 3 and ESO? Sounds like a plan :)

Back
Top Bottom