Might & Magic Heroes VII - Gameplay Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
OMG, where is the colorful richness of HOMM universe?

OMG, where is the colorful richness of HOMM universe?
Its gone because the series went 3D you must of missed the last game.;)
Looks pretty good. I wonder how Limbic is involved in this. The guy who presented the demo was said to be a creative director from Ubisoft. Does Limbic only do the grunt-work, and leaves creative decisions to Ubisoft? Or is Ubisoft just the front-man.
Limbic does what Ubisoft tells them to do as they pay the bills. It's the perfect publisher-developer relationship. Kidding aside it's probably the truth.

TLDR: They just develop the game not Ubisoft.

I would have prefered a return to colourful 2D

good: 6 factions (as opposed to the rumored 4)

bad: (for me) titan design. my old favorite unit. they don;t look bursting with power anymore.
- the new flanking system. i hope that a creature will at least face the first enemy that attacks it otherwise you'll have a situation where you'll keep moving around to attack from the side or rear for flanking bonuses even if it's actually just a one-on-one situation

Loved it, loved the flanking system (just hope the AI is smart enough to use it for their advantage as much as I'm planning to use it to mine)

Interesting. I found VI vastly superior to V, so I'm somewhat optimistic about this. I hope they sort out their connection issues though, as I've had a lot of uplay issues in the past.

From the little we've seen here, it does look like somewhat of a return to form for the series. I do think that the cutscenes before every combat could become tiresome after a while though, so I really do hope they make those skippable...

Back
Top Bottom