Pantheon - Progress Update & Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Visionary Realms Brad McQuaid released a new work-in-progress video for Pantheon.

Video showing latest development progress, including database-driven NPC population, polished zones, and original music. Make sure you set it to 1080p!
He also released a new progress update a day after the video.

Wasn't that video update fantastic? This team we have built is composed of some awesome and very hard working people. Please give a big round of applause to all the team members who have poured out their time, their energy and sacrificed a fair amount of sleep to make this happen. They are doing such a great job and giving so much of themselves to bring this game together and we are ever thankful for the time they have contributed to this project.

We have had a lot of new additions to the team, so many that we have now closed applications to the Lore team nor we are seeking any more music composers presently. We are only accepting applications for exceptionally talented (ie: extensive experience with) Unity 3D programmers, worldbuilders, and 3D artists. If you or someone you know qualifies in one of these categories please send us a PM here on the website or send us an email and we will proceed from there. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest. We are so thankful to each one of you for your passion and dedication to helping us create Pantheon.​
More information.

I'll definitely be playing this day one and I'm glad to see so much progress in the last couple of videos. The game looks much better than I ever imagined it would, especially with an indie budget.

Still pretty rough. But I'm hopeful, as only a person completely disinterested by the current MMO field can be.

I don't care much about graphics for an MMO. I only hope they can make it happen after the failed kickstarter.

I'm sure it will actually exist at some point, it'll just take time. I'll be there when they launch and I don't regret at all throwing some cash their way.

Back
Top Bottom