Divinia Chronicles - A New Action-JRPG Game

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Divinia Chronicles is a new game from a studio called Team Monkey. You can find more information on the games website, and Steam if your curious.

In the meantime here is a trailer, and a short game description.

Divinia Chronicles: Relics of Gan-Ti is a single-player, classic-style Action-RPG. With influences ranging from Ocarina of Time to Final Fantasy, this action-oriented title seeks to revive the vintage flavor and vibe of the classics in an original world with a new tale to be told. Explore the island of Pandoria, solve puzzles and fight a variety of creatures as Cyrus, Kira and Dyani work to destroy the relics of Gan-Ti and restore order to the land.
More information.

This looks pleasant and colorful!

I suspect endless mobrespawn and save checkpoints.
That music in the vid is horrible.

Thus no preordering. But if someone who buys says they got different music, we can save anywhere and no need to grind, I'll buy it.

I suspect endless mobrespawn and save checkpoints.
That music in the vid is horrible.

Thus no preordering. But if someone who buys says they got different music, we can save anywhere and no need to grind, I'll buy it.

@Kevin thanks a lot for posting our news! :)
@Joxxer, thanks for your comments, I am sorry that you didn't like the music in the trailer :( We have many more tracks in our soundtrack, so there should be something for everyone…

However I may confirm that there will be no grinding (also no in-app purchase or other "modern" features ;)), the focus is on fun story campaign and individual combat / player skill :D. Of course you should not skip any monsters, then you might be more difficult, but also doable. Also there are "check-points" to start/continue from, but the game saves your progress/stats all the time, so you can simply exit / restart a checkpoint and continue with the stats you left off.

Cheers,
Martin

@Kevin thanks a lot for posting our news! :)
Your welcome dieblein it was no problem, and welcome to our forums. If you want my contact information for future updates I can give it to you.:handshake:

Now I just hope certain members wont scare you away from our site.

Your welcome dieblein it was no problem, and welcome to our forums. If you want my contact information for future updates I can give it to you.:handshake:

Now I just hope certain members wont scare you away from our site.

Thanks a lot :biggrin:

Yes that would be great since I failed miserably in trying to find them on the page :/ Can you send me a pm?

Cheers :party:
Martin

Back
Top Bottom