Graywalkers - Kickstarter Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dreamlords Digital has posted news the kickstarter relaunch of Graywalkers: Purgatory will be on September 24. So fingers crossed it doesn't get delayed once again.

Hello everyone. We will be submitting our page to Kickstarter this weekend to get it approved. It normally takes 2-3 days for approval. Assuming there are no issues with the page and it gets approved, our target launch will be on September 24.
More information.

Graywalkers: released expected in 2016... no 2017.... no 2018.... no maybe 2019... no for sure 2020....

I can understand why some may feel skeptical after post-poning the relaunch of the Kickstarter several times. However, when you read their explanation in the latest updates, it makes a lot of sense. It can't be easy to keep a development team together when you have little or no revenue coming in. Not many people can afford to work without pay for months… no matter how passionate they may be about the project. It"s not like this a Grimoire like case of already being "funded" (and allegedly "finished" / "coming soon") then delaying and asking for more money again and again. The only money Dreamlords got for Graywalkers was from the very small group of people who chose to donate via Paypal after the first KS failed.

Ultimately, I'm just glad the game isn't canceled. It seems to hold promise. I'll back again.

Last edited:
Now people are complaining about games being late before they even start development :lol:

That guy's voice is kind of disturbing, though it fits the feel of the rest I guess. Looks like it might be decent if it ever comes out.

Back
Top Bottom