Torment: Tides of Numenera - New Webpage

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well after my short nap as I barely sleep everyday I stumbled across a new redesigned website for Torment: Tides of Numenera. Seems inXile hated the old look.
Check out our brand-new, re-designed website through the link!

With the new website comes all-new backer functionality. Log into your backer account to manage your pledge and add-ons. We have converted pledges to a system of points where 1 cent = 1 point, but it functions exactly the same. We will have a more detailed update on this system and the website to follow. If you’re having any issues please contact us.

Note, depending on your Internet provider, you may not see the new site until some time has passed.
More information.

Last edited:
No wonder we're both on here at all kinds of freaky hours.

The website does look better, easier to access. And the game's got a customizable UI?! I don't think I've ever seen a non-mmo give you the ability to do that without mods...

No wonder we're both on here at all kinds of freaky hours.
Yep I barely sleep 3-5 hours a day at most. and my job is pretty relaxed now that I mostly work from online at home. So I usually post on a hourly basis.:)

I sometimes need a quick fix of this caffeinated delight though.
coffee.gif

Oh geez. I admire you. I think if I drank coffee on as little sleep as I've had I'd become way more nervous and dangerously impulsive. That tissue-thin filter between my thoughts and my speech would disappear entirely, and I would wreak havoc on my life. o_O

Though you seem fairly well-composed, so I don't suppose you have to worry about losing control like that. xD

Sorry for the introspection…

More like they switched to the Wasteland 2 forum... You can also manage your pledge on the new website.

Back
Top Bottom