Dungeon Kingdom - Sign of the Moon Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
This looks really great, especially at this stage and coming from a small indie.
I really wonder why I don't see any of the larger sites reporting on this - they're usually more than ready to mention promising crowdfunding projects.

Well done presentation. They don't ask for much money and still have only 2696€ /9000€ with 8 days to go.

Look in your wallets Watchers - there must be some coins left!

Thanks all for your support. You ake great job to support us and we much apreciate it !

This would do so well on kickstarter....too bad.

This would do so well on kickstarter….too bad.
The developer already answered why it isn't.
Two reasons:
-flexible, well suited for us as we can finish the game even we don't reach the first goal. higher are the funds we get, sooner we'll release the game by working full time on it and with more content
-secondly, in france we can't create kickstarter….

Hopefully Kickstarter will expand to more areas in the future.:)

The developer already answered why it isn't.

Hopefully Kickstarter will expand to more areas in the future.:)

They answered, however, you and I both know you can still do them through other means.

KS is somthing we are discussing with a partner living in canada that could handle all the marketing side for us. Nothing sure yet, but we are thinking serioulsy about it. But this time i won't spend one month posting, emailling, and more to the press. I now want to concentrate to the game development only, and advance the game for our early adopters who really deserve it :)

Btw, worth to mention it here, i am spreading this information:
Some people asked us if it's still important to contribute on indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, even though we may not reach the goal of 9000 euros: the answer is simple: YES! Our campaign is flexible, and we'll get the funds even if we don't reach this goal of 9000 euros. So each new contribution will help the project greatly!!! So feel free to pledge, even at the last remaining minute!
Thanks!

KS is somthing we are discussing with a partner living in canada that could handle all the marketing side for us. Nothing sure yet, but we are thinking serioulsy about it.
Not a bad Idea it's what Numantian Games did for Lords of Xulima. They managed to make almost triple what they did on their Indiegogo campaign.
Just let me know if you do, and I'll post about it.:party:

Not a bad Idea it's what Numantian Games did for Lords of Xulima. They managed to make almost triple what they did on their Indiegogo campaign.
Just let me know if you do, and I'll post about it.:party:

Thanks so much, i haev to say that the support here have always been awesome !!

Hello everyone,
Dungeon Kingdom is GREENLIT!
Great step for us! Thanks all for the support!
GL_Youpi.jpg

We will now concentrate on the 2 last days on Indiegogo, remember here are two days remaining to get the game at lower price guys :)

Back
Top Bottom