Wasteland 2 - Review Roundup #6

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here is the sixth and final roundup of reviews I will be posting for Wasteland 2. Everyone should have an opinion, or at least read the other five roundups by now.

411Mania - 7.7/10

Wasteland 2 is a deliberately classical RPG which is what made PC gaming special in the good old days. But you know what? It works
MindoftheGeek - 4/5

Wasteland 2 is an homage to all things great about RPGs, from character customization and combat to witty dialogue and interesting loot. I highly recommend Wasteland 2.
Game Cloud - 8.5/10

Overall, Wasteland 2 is one of the greatest RPG’s I’ve ever played, if not one of the greatest games, period. It’s incredibly absorbing, with a huge world, a vast array of well-written characters and a plot that is worth the wait.
Gameindustry - 4.5/5

Wasteland 2 earns 4 1/2 GiN Gems for bringing us all back to that wonderful post-apocalyptic world in style. It’s probably the only reason anyone would actually hope for a nuclear war.
http://cliqist.com/2014/10/06/wasteland-2-a-refreshing-take-on-the-apocalypse/Game Planet - 8/10

Gigantic, well-built and evocative game world. Excellent voice acting. Solid turn-based combat system. Chock full of weighty moral choices with both emotional and story consequences.
Hooked Gamers - 8.5/10

If you weren’t around when they made “Wasteland’s” by the dozen but have heard sage (translate: slightly older, perhaps balding) gamers like myself speak about them with reverence bordering on religion, then play Wasteland 2 and you will understand why.
Ausgamers - 8.7/10

It's a wonderfully old-school RPG, something fans of a bygone era can use to scratch that nostalgic itch and new gamers can use to acquaint themselves with how things once were.
Niche Gamer - 9.8/10

Wasteland 2 is a much bigger and more varied CRPG than either of those two titles. Fargo & company should be proud of what they have here, and I sincerely hope that the market allows them to make a Wasteland 3.
More information.

I could of sworn somebody the other day said this wasn't an RPG… ;)
Wasn't me so I have no idea what you mean.;)

I only complained about gun jamming, and a movement bug.

Back
Top Bottom