Celestial Tear - Relaunched On Kickstarter

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Trexrell has relaunched his kickstarter game Celestial Tear: Celestial Tear, and is asking for $4,500 with twenty two days left to go. I'll have a new interview later this week.

My name is Tyrell White and with the help of my wife, Whitney, we are the co-founders of the indie development team known as White Guardian Studios. We are game enthusiasts who love making games even more than we love playing them. We have three kids who love the idea of making games as much as we do, probably because that is what they have seen us do since they were born.

Making games has become a lifestyle for us. It is what we do for fun and what we have always envisioned ourselves doing as a career ever since we met at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

We have been developing Demon's Revenge off and on for about 4 years now. We have taken time to hone our skills in developing the exact project we have always envisioned from the beginning. Now we are ready to get this game done! As much as a love letter this game is to the classics we respect and enjoy, it is also one for the relationship my wife and I have. We are gamers and we love games. It is a passion that we want to share with the world.
The developers also offer a demo for everyone to try.

More information.

This doesn't look so bad from a JRPG standpoint, actually. Especially for the amount of capital they're asking.

Rough time to be throwing up a Kickstarter through, with the "old school" gaming overload currently going on.

Back
Top Bottom